- Heavy lighting must be attached by metal brace and not by hooks and nails.
- Paper candle lanterns, firworks or Thai wishing lanterns will only be allowed if the guest signs an indemnity form following approval and at the discretion of the management.
- All candles should have candle bases to prevent wax spillage.
The Main Bale
- Maximum guests : 60
- Minimum stay : 3 nights (Low Season) / 5 nights (High Season) / 7 nights (Peak Season)
- Event fees : To be advised by management. NB : These fees are subject to change.
- Curfews : 11 pm for live bands / 12 am for amplified music / 1 am for external guests to leave the Estate.
- The Main Bale is ideal to welcome guests to the villa. It is perfect for welcome drinks but should not be used as an event space. The furniture in this area cannot be moved and no external infrastructure can be brought in.
- Bathrooms in the bedrooms are not recommended for public use and the bedrooms should be locked during the event. There are two (2) common area bathrooms available for public use (ie. not in the bedrooms). EOs are responsible for the cleanliness of these bathrooms during the course of the event.
- No staging is to be built into or over the pool. Floating bamboo and foam structures for candles and flowers are permitted, however they should be removed by the EO by 1 am or as soon as guests enter pool in order to avoid any damage to the pool..
- Balloons are also not allowed to be released due to environmental protection.
- DJ and dance floor should preferably be by the poolside, if on grass protection must be put down to protect the lown.
- If cancellation is done prior to 61 days included for low and high season, 91 days for peak season, the money already transferred will be refunded back with a deduction of 20% of the global rental amount. All bank and transfer fees must be borne by the guest, and not at all Owner’s.
- If cancellation is done within 60 days for low and high season rental and 90 days for peak season rental, all the founds already transferred will not be refounded nor any kind of compensation for the guest.
- A cancellation becomes official as soon as the owner receives a formal written notification and terms as above apply.
* Management reserves the right to amend or change the terms and conditions at their discretion.
DOWNLOAD GROUP BOOKING + EVENT TERMS IN PDF